Warts Types,Causes,Symptoms,Treatments,Prevention and Home RemediesMany bacteria and viruses are produced due to addiction to bad food, contaminated environment and the surrounding dirt. Many diseases and problems occur thanks to these bacteria and viruses. a number of them heal, but some stay within the body for an extended time. one among these problems is that the problem of warts, which are almost like stains on your beauty. they're very ugly to seem at. we'll attempt to know what's the most reason behind this.In addition, we will also give some special home remedies to treat warts. A dermatologist's advice is necessary before using these home remedies, as some people have sensitive skin and some of these home remedies may cause them to be allergic.
What Are Warts?A wart is sort of a thick and hard lump on the outer layer of your skin. they will develop anywhere on your body. they're more likely to develop on the skin of hands and feet. These are thanks to Human Papillomavirus ie HPV infection on your skin.The special thing is that of course they are like lumps, but do not cause cancer.
Types of Warts.There are mainly six types of warts.
- Common warts: It is often found on the skin around the hands, fingers, nails, and your feet.
- Flat warts: It's brown in color and is typically found on the face, forehead and cheeks.s. It also can occur on your underarm.
- Genital warts: These warts are caused by bacteria on the genitalia. Read More
- Plantar warts: It can be quite large. This type of wart may be a little difficult to treat. It usualy occurs on the ankles and soles of the feet.
- Filiform warts: It is thread-like, thin and pointed. It mainly occurs on the face. Being on the face, it can cause you to more nervous.
- Mosaic warts: This is a small white colored wart. It is usually found under the toes, which may spread throughout the foot.
Causes of warts.Warts are mainly caused by infection. There may be more causes for having a wart.
- Wart is caused by Human Papilloma Virus infection. The virus is of more than 100 types, which can enter the skin through small cuts and cause growth of extra cells. This causes the outer layer of the skin to become thick and hard, which takes the shape of a wart.
- People who bite their fingernails are more likely to contract HPV.Children and teens are at incresed risk,due to scratches or cuts.
- Using anotherpersons towel or razor can also cause wart.
- Warts can spread just by touching them.
- Apresense of a small,grainy growth on the skin.
- Warts may apear the same color as a persons skin or as a gray or tan tint.
- Appearing lumps on the skin soft or rough.
Prevention of wart.
- If you do not have warts, it is not necessary to be in the future. If you want to avoid this, follow some of the following important measures.Practice key techniques which could prevent the HPV virus from spreading
- If someone have a Wart should avoid picking or scratching wart. So it could not spread to different areas of the body.
- If you see someone else with a Wart,avoid touching it.
- Keep your skin moisturized.
- Always keep your feet covered in public places.
- Keep in mind that do not share your items like towels and shoes with everyone.
- Wash your hands and feet regularly.
- Your nails should be avoided by rusting or cutting with infected tools.
How are Warts Treated?
- Without any type of treatments ,common warts will normally go away on their own.
- However it can take up to 18 months for them to disappear.
- Since Warts are usually eaasily seen,many peopl have them removed.
- Treatment include freezing spray and salicylic acid,purchased over the counter.
- If it is not effective,visit derrmitologist for proffesional treatment.
- Treatment includes cantharidin,cryotherapy,curettage and electrosurgery.
Home Remedies For Wart.Warts can become a problem in normal life. If you are also suffering from this and are looking for ways to remove the wart, Here we are telling you some easy home remedies to remove warts.
Note: Do not use these wart removal measures for genital warts. If you have a genital wart, you should consult a doctor to treat it.Read More
Banana Peel For Warts.After eating the banana you will throw away its skin, but do you know that banana skin is also very beneficial. It has antiviral and anti bacterial as well as anti microbial properties. These properties found in banana peels can prove to be a panacea for removing warts. Take ripe banana peel.You can keep the banana peel on the wart for 15 to 20 minutes.You can use it alternate days for good results..
Tea Tree Oil For Warts.Tea tree oil can help you to overcome the problem of warts. It is rich in Aetiological Microbial properties, which helps you in removing skin infections. By its use, you can eliminate bacteria that spread warts. In addition, this oil has antimicrobial property, which can relieve warts caused by bacterial infection.Take 3-4 drops of tea tree oil and Cotton ball. Dip the cotton ball in tea tree oil.
After this, apply a cotton ball to the wart.You can do this every day in the morning and evening.